Just a quick
note because I am so excited and have to tell someone. I got a new lens for my camera today. As most of you know I just retired in July. A lot of my family and friends kept asking me what they could do for me as a retirement gift. I finally decided I would like a new professional camera. I hope to actually take some pictures as a professional, but for now I am having fun learning. I researched it out and decided to get the EOS Canon Rebel Xsi 450. It was definitely the right thing to do as it takes wonderful pictures and is fairly easy to use. However, the lens that came with it only zoomed about 30 feet. So I immediately started whining that I wanted another lens. I had some of my birthday
money left over so today I bit the bullet and got me another lens. I came right home and attached it and took a few shots of the pets and some berries growing on a vine up the chimney. I'm supposed to take some pictures this weekend of my nephew, so look for some new posts soon from my fabulous camera and new lens. I'm so excited!!!!
note because I am so excited and have to tell someone. I got a new lens for my camera today. As most of you know I just retired in July. A lot of my family and friends kept asking me what they could do for me as a retirement gift. I finally decided I would like a new professional camera. I hope to actually take some pictures as a professional, but for now I am having fun learning. I researched it out and decided to get the EOS Canon Rebel Xsi 450. It was definitely the right thing to do as it takes wonderful pictures and is fairly easy to use. However, the lens that came with it only zoomed about 30 feet. So I immediately started whining that I wanted another lens. I had some of my birthday
money left over so today I bit the bullet and got me another lens. I came right home and attached it and took a few shots of the pets and some berries growing on a vine up the chimney. I'm supposed to take some pictures this weekend of my nephew, so look for some new posts soon from my fabulous camera and new lens. I'm so excited!!!!
1 comment:
Your not charging yet...right??
You should! Everyone LOVES your pictures of John!
You need to get out tomorrow and chase the balloons around Amarillo! In fact...if John feels better I will drive you!
Post a Comment