A lot of you have asked
about why we didn't go to a spa while we were in Taos, but we did. That will be a post all of its own. It was quite the experience. In the meantime I thought I'd post about our little secret Inn we found. It's called Inn on the Rios and it was a 50's type drive up motor inn that they had renovated. We had our own little room with an outside door. It was decorated Southwest style. The breakfast was to die for. It was always a gourmet meal prepared by Jules the Inn keeper. We just fell in love with them
and the place. Then we noticed in one of the real estate magazines that the Inn was for sale. I asked Jules about it and she said it usually takes about eight years for motels/inns to sell. Thank goodness as I really want to go back with Kevin. They do have an outdoor pool, but it was already closed for the season, but we did enjoy the hot tub. Our first time in the tub, was after our llama trek and it was way too hot. We then tried again one evening and it was delightful. 
The weather was absolutely perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment