Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Latest Results

Well, I got a call from my doctor's office and they said the ultra sound on my gall bladder was "perfectly normal." So while that is good news that I don't have to have gall bladder surgery, it still doesn't answer what is causing my stomach pain. The ulcer tests also both came back negative. As of this moment the girls trip to Taos is still on and we are still planning on going on the llama hike. Why not at this point? I hope if there is a problem that the llama can drag me back down the mountain. We leave on Monday and I am so excited. I'm still going to yoga twice a week and loving it. I am getting stronger each time and also doing better with my balance. My next new move to learn is called the plough. You sit with your knees bent and then roll back extending your legs over your head, behind your shoulders. Tina and I just laughed when the teacher showed us what we were supposed to be doing. And for the latest "crunchy" update, I am now taking gooseberry paste, aloe vera juice and evening primrose. Hopefully those things have been helping my stomach issues as well. Today while I was at the chiropractor, I told him that is was not an ulcer or my gall bladder. He said, okay, "Does that hurt?" Which actually it felt like he was jabbing something on both sides of my spine. I told him,"Yes it really hurt." So he did an adjustment on a new part of my spine and told me that people that have digestive problems always hurt in that area. He said they didn't know if the "pinched nerve" in the spine caused the stomach problems or if the stomach problems caused the "pinched nerve." Either way, if it helps me get better without surgery or prescription drugs, I'm all for it. Thanks for everyone that has been praying for me. Seems to be working, so please keep lifting me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment