Just wanted to let you all know that we made it to the ship and had our first night of "lulling" rest. Our ship is beautiful. It is small as far as ships go, only about 1200 passengers. You should have seen us all at the required safety fire drill. It was quite chaotic. Kevin got his on inside out and they were calling out our cabin numbers to make sure we all got to our safety stations and the intercom was messing with Kevin's hearing aid and they couldn't read his number and I was required to stand on the front row and Kevin was pushed to the back. We survived and then after taking our life vests back to the room decided to go to dinner. We lost mom as she has to take the elevator because of her lung disorder and I thought we would never all get back together. We were all a little grumpy, but after a fantastic meal we all settled in for a much needed nights rest. We woke up this morning to beautiful glaciers and ice chunks floating by. We saw a black bear, several seals and otters. It is absolute indiscrible as the beauty. I will try to post some more pictures later. Kevin and I are having to share internet time and it costs about $.75 a minute so we will have to be observent of our usage. Please keep checking back. We are having a blast. I am still having problems uploading pictures, but will try again tonight from the internet cafe. Love you all.
2 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures!!
LOVE YA!
McCall
Sounds like a wonderful time! I wish I was there, it was soooo hot today! Everything is good here. We have spotted Zoe a few times. She is the phantom cat. Keep having fun and sharing it with us. Love, De
Post a Comment