I just had to post about our sweet little boy Hans. He is so cute! He does have a mean streak though, just last night he tried to bite me in the face when I picked him up from a dead sleep. Thank goodness I had fast enough reflexes to dodge, he just barely nicked me. And don't even think about getting near his food bowl! He is vicious. We've been working on that and if he tries to start a fight with the other dogs over his food, I take up his bowl and he doesn't get to eat. He is doing better, but I have to stay right beside him. I always thought dogs that had food aggressions came from large litters, but I know that is not the case with Hans. His litter consisted of two pups, him and his sister. I know they always had plenty of food too, so I'm not sure where his aggressions comes from. Does anyone know how to get ahold of
Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer? Just kidding. Anyway one of the cutest things Hans does is sit on his "bottom." Most dogs sit on their haunches, but not Hans, he just tucks it under and sits on his backside. See . . . .
A little bit different view. He looks like a teddy bear.
And from the backside view.
What a cutie! No wonder he spoiled rotten. But we love him so.
1 comment:
Those are so cute! He is a sweetie. Love, Mom
Post a Comment