Monday, February 28, 2011

Newest Decor Item

The other day I made a BeautiControl delivery to one of my clients that has a hair salon. She was not busy that morning so we were just chatting about this and that. We were talking about cameras and photography and I'm not sure how the conversation changed, but she said, "Come check out these accent lights I sell."  I followed her into the next room and LOVED the lights. We ended up trading the lights for part of the cost of her BeautiControl products. I'm always happy to do that. I love to barter. I actually forgot to get the lights out of my car for a couple of days, but finally brought them in. For now their new home is in my rabbit planter in the living room. See what you think?


 Here's my bunny planter before the lights. I love my planter. My family gave it to me a few years back for a birthday present.



Now here is the planter with the new accent lights. I just love it! Wish I had more, but will have to wait until later. Anyway, I don't really have anywhere else to use them. They are LED so they are really bright.


And now for a little fun, I just had to try my bokeh lens I made for Valentine's Day. I didn't end up using it at Valentine's and just happend to notice it in my camera bag. Can you see the heart shapes? I love bokeh.


blue leelee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really amazing! The planter looks great with the lights, Love, Mom

Darla said...

I like the lights. Are they the tinly little rice lites? Those are my favorite.

Bartering is good. I wish I had something to barter with someone.

Post a Comment