Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Third Times The Charm

Today I had another dental appointment for Dr. W. to check my tooth to determine if he was happy with what he had done so far. The last time I went in for my re-root canal Dr. W. drilled the channel out and packed it with some kind of temporary material, so today he was to determine if in fact it was good and ready to be sealed or look for yet another channel. Thankfully he decided that he had in fact done what needed to be done, so all he had to do today was drill out the temporary composite and fill with the permenant composite, seal it and then buff and polish back to a smooth surface. It only took an hour and a half today. The deadening anethesia is now wearing off so I guess I'll take a pain pill so I can get some rest tomorrow. On another note, most of you know, that Randy and Tina's baby girl Christina was hospitalized today because of RSV. They have been monitoring her at home but today at the doctor's office her oxygen saturation levels were below 90 so they admitted her. I talked to Tina a little while ago and she said her oxygen levels are all ready back up to 95 so maybe she won't have to stay too long. Well, I know it's short, but that's all for now.

blue leelee

No comments:

Post a Comment