Sunday, November 7, 2010

Alice In Wonderland Birthday

This week was Sh*ilee's 4th birthday. It was a while back that she decided she wanted an Alice in Wonderland Birthday. H*ster started planning it and was so excited since it was the first "girly" party she got to plan. With a little help from N*n, Grandma, Aunt L*urie, Momma Cryst*l, Marsh*ll, Daddy and Le*lee the party was a smashing success. Here are the photos in a smilebox. Enjoy.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow created with Smilebox

blue leelee

3 comments:

Janine Deckard said...

GREAT PICTURES! Wow. We had so much fun. I hope Shailee will always be able to remember this time with great fondness. She's a precious girl. Thanks for taking us there, Leelee. I know you did quite a bit of schlepping and I just want to say how much I appreciate you! Hope I can do HALF as good for Tzipi's party!

De said...

Cute pictures!! Looks like we missed a lot of fun.

linnie said...

Looks like that party was a smashing success and a good time was had by all! Good job Hester! Love, Mimi

Post a Comment