Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More Photos of Monkeys . . Er I Mean Nieces and Nephews

Yesterday, Avi and J*nine were both working so they had asked if I could pick up the kids from school. It was an absolutely beautiful day and the kids were so happy to be coming over. I noticed that they were both dressed nicely and had survived the school day pretty well intact. I asked them if I could take some photos after we got back to the house. I know money is a little tight for Avi and J*nine (as is for most of us) and I thought this might be a solution instead of buying school photos as they are usually very expensive. Both Az*riah and Tzi*pi agreed we could do photos. We decided to take them in the front yard since it was shaded. They both were complaining that they needed a snack and I almost let them eat BEFORE pictures and then I came to my senses. I told them if they would cooperate they could have a snack and play with H*ns. This was agreeable to all so we got started with the photo session. I think they came out great! What do you think?







There always has to be a silly shot. I learned a long time ago to just go with it. Let them be kids and you'll have a lot better chance of getting them to pose and be more serious if you let them break it up a little. Sometimes you get lucky and get a cute shot.

Finally we were done and they were ready for their snack. They decided they needed soda floats. Z*e opted for a Pepsi float and Tz*pi decided on a cherry lime float. H*ns was really interested in what was going on.

 He wasn't getting noticed, so he jumped on the table for a closer look. "Come on Z*e, share!" I love the look on Z*e's face. Even though he isn't looking directly at the camera you can tell he is amused and smiling.


I really think H*ns would have licked Z*e's lip if he would have just moved in a bit.
 Again, love the look on Z*e's face.
H*n's wasn't having any luck with Z*e, but surely his good friend Tz*pi would share. I think
Tz*pi would have if I didn't stop her. She loves H*ns and H*ns loves her. I can almost get her to
 do anything if I use H*ns as a bargaining chip.


 "Hey! What's the deal? Is my cute factor broken? Nobody is sharing."

Maybe next time baby boy.

 blue leelee

5 comments:

Janine Deckard said...

Wow! I love them all. How awesome! I absolutely love the pictures with Hans begging from the kids. Thank you so much! You definitely have an eye for photography.

Tina said...

Awesome photos - you have a great talent! The pictures of Hans are so funny! You really do a great job with this!

Anonymous said...

These children are such a blessing! The pictures are wonderful. I don't get to see them often, so I really enjoy seeing the pictures. Love, Mom

Laura Fiskin said...

Great pictures! If only you could take some of my boys!

De said...

The pictures are so cute!! The kids got their school pictures taken this week and I told them we were not buying them, Leelee can take some a lot cuter than school pictures. They never turn out good.

Post a Comment