Out of all the dog toys we have Hans likes to play with the soccer ball I keep for Bryson to play with. He actually chases it, "kicks" it with his paw, then chases it again. He tries to bite it and sometimes does get enough in his mouth to actually carry it around. It's the cutest thing. Here are some photos I snapped tonight.
Ready to roll.
Chasing a "kick."
Trying to get a good bite.
Trying the "one paw" maneuver.
Back for another bite-hold.
To paraphrase a line from Jaws "I think you're going to need a bigger mouth."
Tuckered out, but still guarding the ball.
5 comments:
So precious! I have missed him! Is the ball squishy or is it hard like a soccer ball?
That is so cute. I think he is the cutest dog I have ever seen! Don't let my 3 hear me say that! ha..ha..ha
The ball needs some air so it is a little soft.
Cute pictures! He's a sweetie alright! Love, Mom
That's the cutest thing I've ever seen! I know you are really enjoying this little guy.
Post a Comment