Monday, September 20, 2010

Family Reunion 2010

There were too many photos to add without using a lot of memory and making my blog slow in loading so I decided to just do a Smile Box. If there is a photo you would like a copy of just comment and I'll get it to you. I have lots more, but just selected these for now. We had a blast and I hope we get to go back.
Enjoy!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow made with Smilebox


blue leelee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were all wonderful. Such a blessing! You did a great job, Linda! Love, Mom

Jen said...

What lovely photos you have taken Linda. Putting them on Smilebox was a great idea. The Cove looks like a good place to have a reunion/family get-together. Large extended family gatherings are very scarce over here in Australia, maybe because the country is made up of so many recent immigrants that no one has extended family. Wish I could have been there to enjoy such fun.

Jennifer

Tina said...

Great photos! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

Jen said...

I just love your blog list. So many interesting places. I can always find something to enjoy, Thanks. And thanks for stopping by my blog. Veggies are growing well. Will put more information up soon. We are having lovely spring sunshine.

Jennifer

Post a Comment