Tonight while going through photos for court on Wednesday, I found this photo and it just made me laugh. Can you tell who it is?
I said the lips look like Anglelina Joile, but it's not. These Victorian masks are so funny and the way they fit your face makes it even more realistic. So have a laugh and try and guess who.
I too know who this Princess is and I LOVE this picture!! It makes me smile. But I am worried about you...why are you posting at 2:42 IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!?!?!
What can I say? Looking through 12 years of photos takes a while and I was working on my new laptop trying to get everything moved over. It's only sleep . . .. . . .
5 comments:
I know who it is, but I won't put it here and ruin it for everyone else.
I too know who this Princess is and I LOVE this picture!! It makes me smile.
But I am worried about you...why are you posting at 2:42 IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!?!?!
What can I say? Looking through 12 years of photos takes a while and I was working on my new laptop trying to get everything moved over. It's only sleep . . .. . . .
Looks like Zippy to me. Sure is a cute picture. You need to get some sleep! Love, Mom
That's my princess! That's one of my favorite pictures! Thanks for posting it. Made me smile!
Post a Comment