Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What A Cutie!

Hans got his second haircut today and is looking more and more like a schnauzer. He is so stinking adorable. He is definitely in the ornery mode of growing up. He loves to bite and his teeth are as sharp as needles. He still loves his Papi and they are best buds. I tried to get some good photos, but it's like trying to change a flat tire while the car is still moving. He never is still. I wanted to show his size in relation to the other dogs, but they were not very cooperative. He has grown so much but is still very small. He is fifteen weeks old. Sometimes I forget he is not a baby any more and he can surely hold his own with the other dogs. He and Leeba get into it often as she thinks since she is the old dame around here she can eat anyone else's food whenever she wants, but that doesn't sit too well with Hans and he is very vocal about it. If one of the big dogs step on him, he lets them know about that too. He loves aggrivating the cats. They take it for a while and then slap him. That takes care of him for a few minutes and then he is right back barking at them. The other day we went to the vet for his second round of shots and another couple had a Mastiff puppy that was about eight months old in the office that weighed 120 pounds or more. Hans was just giving that dog the business and yapping away. He was wiggling and squirming, trying to get down and go after him. I told Hans, "That dog could eat you in one bite and wouldn't even know something passed his lips." Hans is holding true to the saying, "Dynamite does come in small packages." Here are some photos I took tonight. Enjoy.



































His bandana that the groomer put on him was a Taz. I think she was trying to tell me something, that maybe he wasn't cooperative for his grooming either. What a cutie.
















Here he is with his buddy Papi, you can see how small he is. Papi is still really sweet with him,  but also gets a little rough with him. I think that is where he is getting his meanness from, the big dogs. He definitely is a scrapper.

















blue leelee

5 comments:

Tina said...

Just when I think that stinking little dog can NOT get any cuter...you have to go and do something like this!!! I just wanna hold him, and play with him, and kiss him, and hug him!!

Anonymous said...

He is really cute! I'm glad he's yours though. No more dogs! The pictures are very good. Love, Mom

Linda said...

I know, we or maybe I should say "I kept saying no more dogs." Not only did we get one more now Duchess lives with us too for now.

De said...

He is soooo cute!!! But I'm glad he is your and not mine too.

Janine Deckard said...

I say the more the merrier. He gives me such joy. When I came over the other day, he completely made me forget everything except how precious life is. He was so happy and so in the now. That's why I love dogs. They are right here, right now all of the time. What does he think of having his real mommy there? He's got great role models on how to be a good doggie. He'll pass this phase too quickly but thankfully, he'll still be the cutest dog ever.

Post a Comment