Thursday, November 19, 2009

Friday Family Photo

Today's photo is two of my favorite family members. Actually, they are on the Hare side, but still VIP family members. Tina and I often say, "No one else knows what it's like being married to a Hare." We love our Hare brothers dearly, but they do have their quirks. Anyway, John is Randy and Tina's two year old son. He is the cutest boy and loves trains. I had never really noticed that you can hear the train whistles from our front yard, but it didn't take John long to notice. He loves to come to Leelee's and Kevin's house and usually cries when they leave. I don't get to see him as often as I would like but at least they live close. This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago at the Pirates of the Canyon hot air balloon festival they had here in Amarillo. I need to do a post about it because I got some really great photos. So here is to my sister-in-love Tina and precious nephew John. I love you both very much. Come play at Leelee's Place some time!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a sweet picture! John is such a precious little boy. All of you are so blessed to have him in your lives. Love, Mimi

Post a Comment