My two sisters, Lavonna and De, out for a little paddle around the pond. They stopped over at the cove to check out the Three Falls. A great place for photos.
Even Mimi made it down to the dock to watch the kids and take a few photos.
More zip-line use. I love this photo with the red rock in the background.
More fun on the paddle boats. If you enlarge the photo you can see Azariah's face with mouth open wide. He was yelling for help because they were hung up in the bull rushes and didn't know how to get out.
One of my favorite photos because all the kids had decided to go out on the paddle boats and floating loungers. Poor Matthew got the job of powering the whole group around the pond. I finally went out in a paddle boat to help him out and bring some of the weight back with my paddle boat. If you could see the kids faces they were having so much fun and creating memories to cherish forever. What a perfect ending to Summer Fun.
2 comments:
Love the photos! You have help make some of those memories I was talking about. Memories worth more than all the money or material things of the world!! Post more pictures!! You should charge!!
You could have left that picture of me out. I looked awful! I loved the pictures of the kids though. We all did have a wonderful time. Love, Mimi
Post a Comment