Sunday, May 24, 2009
Modern Math Answer
Thanks for all of you that tried your hand mind at the math problem. Mom was the only one that got the answer right. I didn't count Hester's because of that little big birdie that told her the answer. The answer is 55. Some of you asked how to solve the problem so here is how you do it. . . isn't that the name of a t.v. show "This is Howie Do It" Okay, back to the problem. The first part of the question is 5 of 30 students surveyed. 30 divided by 5 is 6, so now to get the final answer you divide 332 by 6 which equals 55.33. The question was "Which answer is closest to the answer and that would be 55. Mom I know how you love BeautiControl lip balm so that will be your prize! And you said you weren't very good at math! Maybe I'll post one of the really hard problems for the next challenge. Are you up for it???
1 comment:
Yeah! I feel so smart. I never win anything. Yes, I'll try another one, but my brain might not kick in next time. Love, Mom
Post a Comment