Monday, December 29, 2008

Good-bye Port-a-potty

Well, things have finally gotten on an even keel around here, well, almost. I did get my car in the shop and running again today. Of course it had to break down after we loaded it completely with all the food, table, chairs, dishes and gifts for our Christmas celebration. We then tried to start it up and it was dead as could be. But on to more important things . . . I promised I would post pictures of our own port-a-potty. I knew I better do it quickly as they were supposed to pick it up today and sure enough about 4:30 they came to get it. As you can see by the look on Kevin's face he was shocked to see it go. I think he actually liked the novelty of having our own "outhouse." Mom and I laughed about that we thought we had seen the last of our outhouse days in Alaska last year, but I guess not. Anyway, the Rocket Portable Restroom is now gone back to it's home or on to someone else's home. The man that picked it up thought I was a little strange for taking pictures. He's probably still talking about the crazy couple in Wolflin that wanted a port-a-potty and then took pictures of the thing. And then it was gone . . . . Just another day in the life of The Hare's. And how was your Monday??????

1 comment:

Tina said...

You guys keep our life interesting!! How boring we would be without you!

Post a Comment