Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I was tagged by Tina and I'm excited to play along!

Here are the rules:

1. Make a link to the person who tagged you and then explain the rules
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 other people and link to them at the end of the post
4. Let each of the 7 people know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Ok peeps----here it goes---

7 random facts about myself.

1. Even though I am the shortest member of my family, I was the largest at birth weighing in at 7lbs 14 oz.

2. One time while flying to Austin, there was bad weather in Dallas, so my friend and I cashed in our tickets and took a rental car with complete strangers to Austin.

3. One of my nicknames in high school was Morty.

4. Starting at the age of six or seven I counted bolts at the local hardware store over the Christmas break from school.

5. I am a very emotional person and cry very easily. I have always been that way, especially if music is involved. Mom said I used to always cry at church even as a very small child. She would ask me why I was crying and I'd say, "Don't know." That still happens today, but Kevin is doing the asking.

6. I wear a size 3 shoe and have to special order my dress shoes from a place in California.

7. I love "pure cane sugar" Dr. Pepper.

Ok, now to the fun tagging part. Just like Tina, I don't have 7 friends that blog, so I will tag . .

Let's pick: McCall

1 comment:

Tina said...

There were several things I didn't know!! Morty?? I was called Bullwinkle. Loved it!

Post a Comment