Sunday, November 23, 2008

Girls Night

This past Friday night, the church my sister attends had a Girls Night Out Craft Night. For $20 we had a fantastic meal, great speakers and the opportunity to make four crafts. The crafts could be used as gifts or keep for yourself. It was a little chaotic, but I know everyone had a good time. From our family we had Janine, Hester, Lavonna, Courtney, Mallory and me. Our craft choices were a soy candle, a picture frame, a paper bag scrapbook, neck wrap, magnets, pillowcase, set of coasters. All of the crafts were really cute. Since the program ran a little longer than expected, not everyone got to finish their projects. I still need to sew my pillowcase and will as soon as I get my sewing machine back from my sister. I did make my candle, picture frame and scrapbook. I am now hooked on the paper bag scrapbook and will be making some more later in the week. You are welcome to come over and join me. Just call if you want to. We had a blast and I hope they do it again. We definitely got our monies worth. Here are some pictures from our evening. And pictures of my projects. I am not quite finished with my scrapbook, but I love the way it's turning out. So for $20 we had food, fellowship, crafts and an overall great time.

1 comment:

Tina said...

You must so me how to make it! It looks like so much fun! I am jealous...you have to invite me next time!

Post a Comment