Sunday, August 3, 2008

Officially Retired

Well, I am officially retired now for two days and life goes on . . . . So far there has not been a change, it still just feels like a normal summer vacation from school. I have talked to several of my teacher friends and I am so glad I am not going back. We have had company all summer, all the kids and I am ready for some quiet time with Kevin and the pups. All of my nieces and nephews have spent at least one night with Kevin and Leelee. I can't wait to get everything back in it's place and give the house a good "once" over. A friend of mine is supposed to come and help me tomorrow, we'll see. I have a great new camera that my friends and family gave me for retirement and I LOVE it! I have been experimenting with it and will try to post a picture or two tomorrow. Well, I guess that's all for now. Check in tomorrow there might be some exciting news of some kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment