Today has been a nice day. We have been cruising all day. The ocean has been a little choppy and it has been raining all day. I must say if it has to rain today is a good day for it. We have had beautiful weather at every port. We slept a little later today, but Kevin had scheduled us for a couple's massage this morning. He got the feather touch and I got the hammer touch. I can't exactly say it was relaxing. I feel like I've been beat, but it has been a while since I had a beating. I am actually bruised up and down my back. We then went to play our last game of trivia and made some more new friends. We didn't win, but we came in close to first. The best part of today was eating in the Pinnacle Grill. It was fantastic. We were so awe struck, we forgot to take pictures, but here is a link to their webpage. http://www.hollandamerica.com/onboard/dining.pinnaclegrill
Probably the best meal I have ever eaten in my life. It was even better than the Five Crowns in California if you can believe it. We had lamb, champagne, and the creme brulee was in a dish with three compartments and there were three flavors, vanilla, chocolate and coffee. We closed down the place. The chef even came out to our table to see if everything was okay. It was fancy smancy!! We have now packed out bags and already put them out in the hall, so tomorrow will be a crazy day, but hopefully it will go smoothly. As soon as I get off here we have to fill out our customs paper for Canada and then get a little shut eye as we have to be out and ready to go at 7:15. We should be in Dallas about 8:00 or 9:00 Sunday evening and then a quick flight to Amarillo. We have truly had a wonderful trip of a lifetime. I can't wait to show you all the pictures. You will have to come to Alaska sometime yourself. I highly recommend it. See you soon.
Linda
No comments:
Post a Comment